Video Marketing. A web design trend for 2017
Video Marketing. A web design trend for 2016
Full length video clips are one of the hottest web design trends for 2017. High speed Internet connections and the use of faster mobile and portable devices makes it easier for websites to include high definition explainer style videos. Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo and more recently Snapchat and Periscope are a fine example for it. One image better than a thousand words they say. And so true! Last studies say that more than 50% of online traffic comes from mobile phones.
Story telling, audience building and customer engaging are concepts that we should not forget in Web Design.
According to a hubspot infographic:
- 1. 50% of videos are viewed online from mobile devices.
- 2. 65% of online viewers watch at least ¾ of a video.
- 3. 78% of people watch videos online every week.
- 4. 55% watch online videos every day.
- 5. More than 80% senior executives watch more online videos.
- 6. 75% of senior executives watch work related videos at least weekly.
- 7. Using the word video in your email subject line, boosts your open rate by 19%
- 8. 67% found video marketing to be more successful e.g marketers, business and sales professionals.
In other words: Video Marketing is here to stay.
Check this HD ad video we did for Fiona Hannant a psychotherapist and hypnotherapist based in the city of Sheffield.
We hope you like it.